Church and mission
- Pray for deepening connection and friendship amongst us even in this season.
- Pray for opportunities to share the love of Christ with neighbours, colleagues, family and friends.
- Pray for Rob as he begins as rector at Strathfieldsaye, building connections and getting the lay of the land. Pray too for Trev as he plans, prepares and leads as new rector of HT.
- Give thanks for our home group ministries and pray for them as they seek to still connect and study together.
- Vicar General – Elizabeth Dyke
- Pray for students returning to school and opportunities for our students to share Jesus with their friends.
- Pray for our link missionary Suse as she completes her final home assignment.
- Uzbekistan: Pray for strength for Christians who risk everything to secretly meet together. Pray also for church leaders. Praise God that his church Is reaching out with the gospel and Muslims are coming to Christ.
- Pray for the people, the government and influencers as unrest and protests continue in HK. Pray for the citizens at risk of losing their freedoms and for helpful interventions and return to order.
- Pray for those impacted, those caring, those leading, those surviving, those outcast, those fearful, those researching, those most at risk. Pray for God’s mercy and powerful intervention. Pray for many to turn to God in this time of great trial and need.
- Pray for leaders as governments around the world try to balance competing demands of economics, pandemic, mental health and personal freedoms.
National and local
- Pray for all levels of government to lead with integrity and wisdom, and to use the many resources we have for the good of all people. This week we focus on the local level and pray for the Mayor Margaret O’Rourke and other councillors.
- Pray for ongoing reconciliation in our nation and for a reduction in the gap between indigenous Australians and the rest of society.
- Pray for the committee, volunteers and guests of the Bendigo Winter Night Shelter as they kick off 1st June.
Pray that as a nation we will be good stewards of the land and natural resources, ensuring the long-term health of our environment.
Sick and in need
- John Steele
- George and Judy Thomas
- Doug and Lyn Harrison
- Shiri Synan
- Bruce Ham
- Lorenzo Santalucia
- Eric and Muriel Jencke
- any others known to us.
- Una Trahair